During vessels call to Egyptian ports and Suez Canal, GBS can assist for spares delivery including all the customs clearance and the experienced handling.
GBS custom clearance team performing as one of the leading and most professional clearance teams in Egypt, which leads to timely clearing without any delays.
GBS transportation fleet uses the newest handling tools to make sure that the spares are always delivered in good condition without any damage might be caused to the shipment value.
For the easy reference, please take a note of the following from GBS :-
– Parcels should be arriving Cairo airport at latest 48 hours prior to vessel’s arrival.
– Shipment contains chemicals will be delayed for 2 weeks or more for inspection.
– Wooden boxes/pallets are fumigated before shipment (and marked with the related country’s fumigation stamp).
– Spare parts arriving Egyptian Airports which are not stored in Fumigated wooden Boxes/pallets and without the fumigation stamp on the wooden box/pallet may be delay and increase for expenses .
– AWB must show ‘Ship’s spares in transit’
– All parcels must be marked with AWB no.
– All Original documents must accompany the cargo and detailed packing list should be included in the shipment.
– All documents should be included in the pouch attached to the AWB. No documents
GBS is glad to receive you parcels as following:-
M/V ………………… – Ship’s spares in transit
C/O G.B.S Shipping Agency
30 El Gomhorya St.
El-Khaleej Tower- 1st Floor.
Port Said, Egypt
Tel : +20 1063554505 Sameh Elgabbas.
Updated on 2016-10-17T09:33:10+00:00, by .