Our well-trained logistics team will always assist you in adjusting to the always changing Egypt import and export customs regulations, allowing you to save money on your capital investment. We want to come up with the greatest and most practical solution for you in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
GBS Shipping Agency Logistics Services has extensive experience and a proven track record in warehouse design, layout, and management, as well as pipe yard operations. The following are some of the daily services we provide to our Egyptian clients:
- Customs clearance
- Door to Door Services
- Air Freight
- Road Transportation
- Global Ocean Freight
- Project Cargos
All of the above services are provided by experienced and highly qualified personnel who are capable of overcoming the most difficult logistical obstacles. We strive to provide a level of service that exceeds the client’s expectations.
Gbs Shipping Agency invests in training staff in the most up-to-date techniques and tracking technologies, which is why we provide excellent logistics services. We always make certain that your cargo arrives at its destination safely and securely.
Our services include:
GBS Shipping Agency and its personnel cooperate with major airlines daily, dealing with a variety of distinct and crucial consignments.
- Express – Fast Transit Time
- Airline Container Loading and Handling
- Scheduled Cargo Arrivals and Departures
- Customer Support Team 24/7
- Monitoring, Tracking, and Tracing
Any size shipment, including less than container loads, full container loads, unique equipment, and huge cargos, can be handled by GBS agents.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Booking your Cargo
- Best Time-to-Cost Ratio
- Pick-up, Delivery, and Distribution
- Detailed Information of Cargos’ Movemen
- Documentation Management
- Customs Clearance and Brokerage Services
- Special Cargo Handling (Bulk, Liquid, Reefer, and RoRo)
Inland haulage is a significant mode of transportation, and a vital component of our supply chain services. We provide inland haulage for individuals as well as various types of cargo secured to international safety standards. Our clients rely on us to always.
- Containerized Cargo
- Bulk Cargo
- Project Cargo
- Heavy Equipment
Our corporate policy is to use the appropriate mode of transportation for each consignment, always seeking to earn our clients’ trust and happiness. We always have the correct transportation solution for you.
GBS AGINCES offers competent and complete services to ensure that all needs are met.
- All Types of Cargos
- Technical Support
- Site Survey and Feasibility Studies
- Multi-Model Transport (Rail, Tug, Barge, and Heavy Lift)
- Special Equipment Transport (Flat Racks, Open Tops, Platforms, and Artificial Tween Deck Solution)
- Freight Negotiation (COA Negotiation and Long Term Rate Validities)
GBS offers customs clearance services for all sorts of cargo, whether containerized or non-containerized. Ports, free zones, and pick-up places can all provide this service. We can waive costly delays, especially for sensitive goods, because custom clearance delays can be quite costly, resulting in demurrage charges. Custom clearance is available for the following items:
- Import & Export consignments by sea
- Import & Export consignments by air
- Customs Formal Clearance
- Project cargo clearances
- Obtaining the commercial documentation on your behalf
- Arranging paperwork to meet local customs regulation.
- Re-export / re-import customs clearance
GBS’s experienced staff has a thorough understanding of the legal procedures for handling various commodities both locally and globally through our global network of agents.