Suez canal transit
GBS Acting as Suez Canal Transiting Agent for vessels owners, operators and characters, provides all the services require ,solving , following the arrival berthing or transiting the canal, ensuring that all services as rendered by any party is performed to the entire satisfaction of the masters and facilitating any matters and services, any problems occurring and avoid any delay and full watch while vessel in the port or transiting until the exit way
As protective agents, we designed services To ensure that your interests are well taken care of Services that can be performed on request:
- cargo damage reporting.
- draft survey coordination.
- cargo survey coordination.
- on/off hire survey coordination.
- Chartering and ship’s management operations.
- Tally supervision.
- Work shop for all kind of repair.
- Underwater cleaning and inspection .
- Tank cleaning .
- Dry docking.
- Survey for validity of classification certificates .
- Technical maintenance.
- Garbage disposal.
- Discharge of sludge /slops.
• Cash to master
• Crew changed assistance (SIGN ON \OFF)
• Medical assistant
• Spare parts handling
• bunker delivery coordination
• general ship supplier
• Full agents for all vessels, tonnages calling all Egyptian ports.
• Services for all types of vessels and cargoes at all major Egyptian ports.
• All types of general cargo vessels handling with high efficient staff in each port with daily monitoring of all Egyptian ports activities.
• Bulk cargo vessels.
• Tankers handling.
• Heavy lifts and project cargo.
• Chartering and ship’s management operations.
• Crew change services.
• Chartering and ship’s management operations
Updated on 2016-03-28T13:06:45+00:00, by .